Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Yarn Along

 Just a short post today to show you my finished On the Tracks Infinity Scarf. 

This was a very easy scarf to crochet. Each row was 250 stitches long, but there are only 11 rows after the initial chain row. It is going to be great to wear in the fall and winter. I love this!

I am joining Ginny's Yarn Along today. What are you knitting/crocheting? What are you reading? Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are up to.

I have finished reading Needles and Pearls by Gil McNeil. After reading Divergent this was a much slower paced book. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but this was a good book. The characters are engaging and mostly likable and the story line moved along nicely. It was mostly a feel-good book to read with only minor adversity. Another book that I readily picked up throughout the day and even eagerly read a few chapters before going to sleep.

I have moved on to City Girl, Country Vet by Cathy Woodman. This is "a warm, breezy romantic comedy with just enough mishap and plenty of adorable four-legged creatures". I am only a couple of chapters in so I will review this at a later time. So far I am enjoying it.

Thanks for stopping by!



15 comments:

  1. Oh it has finished up looking beautiful Cathie, well done! Happy reading and crafting, xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I was quite please with this yarn.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, the pattern and the colour are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun scarf! Thanks for your input on my sweater-in-progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cowl!! Yay for a finished. Project and to start another one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have the yarn lined up. I will update with the new project on the next post.

      Delete
  6. Visiting all the facebook 'prim stitchers'. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty this scarf is! :)

    I am reading a book about Beatrix Potter's gardens : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.