Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Finish and a Start

I finally finished stitching Spring Angel on Friday night. I am truly hoping to be able to make the flat-fold some time soon. 
At least my home will feel like Spring, because the weather certainly isn't cooperating. We are expecting temps in the low 30s today with fierce wind, rain and maybe even snow. It is supposed to be fairly cold a good portion of this week too. 

I doubt that my daffodils will last very long. They look so pretty too. 

These tulips were Easter gifts. 
Normally, I would put them out on the front porch, but in between the wind and cold they wouldn't be pretty for long. 

Hubby and I were watching curling and the World Figure Skating Championships when I started stitching this adorable little pup. 
This kit was given to me by my son for Christmas. I am hoping this will stitch up quickly. I feel like I have already made a decent start. 

I'm joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching today. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching. Maybe I will get a chance to work a little bit on Baker Beach today.

Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. You finished her just in time for the snow :)


    Snow here this morning as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that even a Spring Angel can't keep the snow at bay, lol. I love that doggie stitchery you're working on - it's adorable. Your tulips are beautiful. In my neck of the woods they are forecasting 15 cm of snow. :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers! We have cold and snow here today :(
    At least you have a spring angel to enjoy!
    And that dog project will be fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it looks springtime inside! Your little angel is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Daffodils are not happy either!!! Today, the snow has melted and the sun is shining. There is snow in the forecast for tonight...ugh! Love your little Spring Angel--maybe she will chase the snow away!!! Have fun stitching the little dog picture today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Daffodils are beautiful as are the tulips. Your Spring Angel is ready for spring, but your weather sure isn't. I look forward to seeing the progress on your puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Lovely Angel, the flowers are beautiful.
    We had the same weather yesterday.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful angel and a beautiful array of flowers. The weather has been mixed here too but thankfully no snow. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your angel turned out great! And tulips are one of my favourite flowers. Lucky you getting so many. The dawg is going to be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daffodils are lovely! I hope they survive your weather. Your puppy cross stitch is off to a great start. It is such a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful angel, even if the weather is uncooperative. Tulips are my favourite flowers and I love yours, especially the orange ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little angel finish, Cathie! And I loved seeing your daffodils--ours were all eaten by the deer (even though deer supposedly don't like them!). Happy April to you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Cathie ! The Sring angel is very pretty and the Puppy kit will be lovely too.The tulips are very beautifull-Greetings from Finland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.